Big spoiler here! Lucy's mum , natsu and zeref.

Discussion in 'Fairy Tail Fandom' started by wondersland, Jun 19, 2012.

1. wondersland Active Member

wondersland
    Rookie
    Ratings:
    +42 / 1
    Well according to a source , it seems that Mashima hiro, in an interview ( or something like that ) , said that he will be including lucy's mum in this arc .

If some of you didn't read other threads , well this is a summary of what's gonna come , Lucy will kneel down in front of Zeref. He said
    "Follow the king's order,Lucy"
    "A song to yearn,will never meet Natsu again"

Looks like zeref knew lucy and natsu long time ago [​IMG] Maybe lucy's mum will be included at this point. Hopefully the dragons too. Like many of us know , Layla died the same day dragons disappeared .

Of course , all these are drafts . Mashima might change them anytime
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. Kira Borne back ceaselessly into the past

Kira
    Talented
    Ratings:
    +772 / 8
    So Zeref links to dragons links to Layla. Interesting. Perhaps it'll answer my questions on the 100 year quest too. But then again, we don't want everything to come to a conclusion just yet. I don't want the series to end :(
  3. Jenny Horan Thirlwall. Well-Known Member

Jenny Horan Thirlwall.
    Brawler
    Ratings:
    +770 / 5
  4. Inky Witch

Inky
    Premium Member
    SS-Class
    Ratings:
    +7,836 / 26
    I saw this before I didn't know what to make of it. Well

[​IMG]
    Kind of off topic but that is a wicked awesome sketch of Rufus next to what I think is scores

A farewell to Jellal (not sure if this means death or a simple good by), Ultear and Meredy will part take at the end of the tournament) There is a spy in Raven Tail (I think Obra)this is not Gajeel mind you since the spy works for the Captain
  5. Kira Borne back ceaselessly into the past

Kira
    Talented
    Ratings:
    +772 / 8
    If Jellal dies, I'll be pissed off. One does not simply bring a man back from the dead twice(once literally, another time metaphorically) just to kill him again. For real.
  6. Rukia Kuchiki Well-Known Member

Rukia Kuchiki
    Evil Mage
    Ratings:
    +4,158 / 23
    Jellal? NOT JELLAL ANYBODY BUT HIM :tantrum: he's my favourite male character! I'll lose all hope if he dies >.>

And Erza....WHAT OF ERZA D:

On the other hand...I thought a while ago that Lucy may have some connection to the dragons dissapearance o_O maybe the dragon key is actually the key to finding the dragons?

Those spoilers are hot.
  7. Hibiki Lates hundred night hibiki

Hibiki Lates
    Talented
    Ratings:
    +222 / 4
    This is kewl!

I have a feeling something will happen to Lucy at the end of this arch... (look at me stating the obvious) i feel like Zeref is going to take her away from Fairy Tail.

On another Note:

[MENTION=2575]Kira[/MENTION], what's the anime that your avatar is from?
  8. Lucy Heartfilia. Celestial Wizard

Lucy Heartfilia.
    Drfiter
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I KNEW IT!!!
    Ever since episode 29 where the sowed Layla's grave and the date of when she died I knew there had to be a connection to the dragons disappearing I'm just glad I wasn't the only one who thought that too... :joyful:
  9. Rintaro Taichibana Shabba

Rintaro Taichibana
    Brawler
    Ratings:
    +1,650 / 17
    So

Jellalz going to die
    and unfortunatly Lucy's mom in connected to the dragons....... DFITS
  10. Riki Rawr

Riki
    Rookie
    Ratings:
    +47 / 0
    The mention about Lucy's mum being involved in this arc, and the not seeing Natsu again bit, is that definitely a reliable source? :eek: (I only ask because if it's true, Fairy Tail is going get a whole load more interesting) I mean, people have being speculating Layla's involved with something ever since we saw the date of her death (I personally think she also has something to do with Luimen Histoire too)
    Song of Yearning - Carla thought Lucy was singing at first in her vision didn't she? :O She was kneeling too! Oooooooohhh!!
    And Not seeing Natsu ever again - would explain the crying in his fight *jumping in anticipation* Oh dear I hope we don't have to wait too long for these things to happen! I'm so excited now! :D

Farewell to Jellal - I would've said he got arrested again, but maybe not if the world is going to be destroyed, oohhh, if he dies . . . . Erza better have a beast goodbye scene with him :drowning:

Spy in Raven Tail . . . Ogra was the calmest wasn't he? But what if the spy is evil?
    And Meredy and Ultear . . . I would imagine they will be coming in very soon if that's the case - they were with Jellal the last time we saw them, and he's gone to the council, I wonder if they've gone to the gate . . .

OOOOOHH MEGA EXCITED NAO!!!
    [​IMG]
    • Funny Funny x 1
  11. Lucy Heartfilia Celestial Wizard

Lucy Heartfilia
    Tactical
    Ratings:
    +264 / 0
    hmmm this is great some of my theory is true XD

errr anyway this is interesting... :) though about the Carla's vision Lucy was crying for Natsu's sake... erhmagawd...
    and impossible to Jellal to die... he's too awesome to die in this arc D: as Riki states he might be taken again from the Council...

and Layla and Zeref have a connection to each other... O: and i still don't get it why Zeref tells Lucy to "follow the king's order"... (all i could think is that to stop using the Eclipse Cannon or something that will stop the Acnologia and a song of yearning it tells something that if Lucy does anything to stop Zeref something will gonna happen to Natsu) o.o
    anyway this spoiler makes me excited to seeeeee now! XD
  12. Kiaru Ayame Nikaryu惻Ayame

Kiaru Ayame
    Drfiter
    Ratings:
    +6 / 1
    Well I hope it does change because this is a big spoiling story xD