Discussion Fairy Tail Chapter 326: Natsu Vs Rogue

Discussion in 'Past Chapter Discussions' started by Lucy Heartfilia, Apr 5, 2013.

1. Natsu Doraguniru Hell's Angel

Natsu Doraguniru
    Beginner
    Ratings:
    +70 / 0
    Future Rogue >> Hades for now. Anyone else agree with this?
  2. Laxus Well-Known Member

Laxus
    Evil Mage
    Ratings:
    +3,321 / 43
    No, especially if hades has his heart. Hades was beaten on Tenroujima with the Tenrou tree which constantly gives magic power and healing ability to all members of Fairy Tail, also this was Natsu vs Rogue, the other was Natsu, Gray, Lucy, Erza, Wendy, Laxus vs Hades. it took way more people to take him down + hades was brought down with plot, he only used amaterasu against laxus and makarov who were pretty much down for the count in 1 hit and he didn't use it against the other fairy tail members, also hades was underestimating fairy tail members and relied too much on his heart which is why he didn't go full power and took it way too easy on them.
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. Natsu Doraguniru Hell's Angel

Natsu Doraguniru
    Beginner
    Ratings:
    +70 / 0
    your right but someting tells me that no one will be able to defeat F Rouge and that Gildarts will come and save the day.
  4. Laxus Well-Known Member

Laxus
    Evil Mage
    Ratings:
    +3,321 / 43
    it's not crazy, F.Rogue is still at full power while the rest has been fighting in the GMG or guards or whatever while their energy was drained by Eclipse. also I wouldn't put Gildarts higher than Hades, I can see them somehow being equal if they both go full power.(if hades' heart doesn't give him immortality)
  5. Natsu Doraguniru Hell's Angel

Natsu Doraguniru
    Beginner
    Ratings:
    +70 / 0

well that we don't know if Gildarts is even or weaker then Hades afther all Hiro didn't show us Gildarts true power yet and F Rouge maby as strong as Hades or may not but one thing is for sure he wont be defeated anytime soon,
  6. Laxus Well-Known Member

Laxus
    Evil Mage
    Ratings:
    +3,321 / 43
    Gildarts hasn't shown that much feats I still think he's really awesome though.

anyways, we might be able to see some more from future rogue I'm hoping Mashima just keeps up with the good chapters and leave the "fairy tail redeem and nakama power" behind in the gmg arc. I'm hoping he's as strong as he's hyped to be.

I really want to see what level Gildarts is at if he goes all out, same for Laxus. GMG skipped a lot of scenes and it doesn't feel like they were going all out or at least with killing intent.
  7. Minty █▀█▀█ █ █▀█ ▀█▀ ▀▄▀

Minty
    Beginner
    Ratings:
    +84 / 0
    Hades is stronger than Gildartz if Jura is close to Gildartz.

Since Laxus and Jura are injured, the only ones who can stand up to F. Rogue are Ichiya, Ultear, Jellal, and the guild masters.
  8. OathkeeperNatsuxLucy12 NaLu/Li and NaYuki fan

OathkeeperNatsuxLucy12
    Energetic
    Ratings:
    +98 / 33

F.Rogue has to have a weakness, strange he's no tired from using two elements.
  9. amanov89 Member

amanov89
    Drfiter
    Ratings:
    +14 / 1
    whoa, the last couple of chapters is giving me vibes from " rave master " mashima's previous work. I started reading rave master the past week and i can see some similarities.

On to the chapter, I think lucy might be possessed by her mother somehow, probably because lucy inherited her mother's magic and genes. I have this theory that layla cooperated with pro-human dragons before lucy was born and sealed the evil dragons inside the gate and sent them into a different dimension ( if you read rave you'll understand what i mean ) and now lucy will try to close the gates to prevent the dragons from coming back.

As for F. rogue i think he lied about the eclipse and he probably wants the dragons to come through the gate for some unknown reason. He could possibly be being manipulated by someone or something happened in the future which led him to kill sting and turn evil, possibly interaction with zeref or acnologia.

And natsu losing against rogue this easily means that we'll probably see natsu use dragon force again. We haven't seen him use it since luxus arc and that was a long time ago.
    • Agree Agree x 1
  10. OathkeeperNatsuxLucy12 NaLu/Li and NaYuki fan

OathkeeperNatsuxLucy12
    Energetic
    Ratings:
    +98 / 33
    Actuallly, the Nivnana arc, but yes.

And this is out of the blue, don;t ask who did this, but Dragon Forxce doesn't turn your body into a Dragon Hybrid, just scales right?
  11. Luminous Kufufufu~

Luminous
    Brawler
    Ratings:
    +1,368 / 8
    Speaking of which, what happened to Gemma? o_O
  12. Minty █▀█▀█ █ █▀█ ▀█▀ ▀▄▀

Minty
    Beginner
    Ratings:
    +84 / 0
    He's dead.
  13. Luminous Kufufufu~

Luminous
    Brawler
    Ratings:
    +1,368 / 8
    I don't think just a punch from Sting can kill the guild master of Sabertooth, besides we haven't even seen his full strength.
  14. Natsu Doraguniru Hell's Angel

Natsu Doraguniru
    Beginner
    Ratings:
    +70 / 0
    he is not that strong though Natsu beated the hell out of him when he attaced sb
  15. Laxus Well-Known Member

Laxus
    Evil Mage
    Ratings:
    +3,321 / 43
    he did the same to sting xD so you can't really say sting is above gemma it was just a point blank hit that was fired at him while he was off guard.
  16. Jenny Horan Thirlwall. Well-Known Member

Jenny Horan Thirlwall.
    Brawler
    Ratings:
    +773 / 5
    Fusion seeeeeee i told you :woot:
  17. King Member

King
    Rookie
    Ratings:
    +14 / 7
    i would give it a 7/10 :cool: cause natsu got beat to easy at least they could have fought a bit longer
    but the chapter was still great:)
  18. Marhuto Dragon Slayer ~Natsu~

Marhuto
    Energetic
    Ratings:
    +154 / 1
    Yeah... we are yet to see his ability, so he's still alive.

OK. I knew she was going to stop it, but why?
  19. Natsu Doraguniru Hell's Angel

Natsu Doraguniru
    Beginner
    Ratings:
    +70 / 0
    yes but atleast when Natsu fought against Sting and Rouge he first got beaten and powerd him self up but that wasn't the case when he beated the hell out sb guild masters and don't forget Natsu may would had killed him in his last attack if minerva didn't interfere.
  20. WHDominique I doubt your hipster cred

WHDominique
    Talented
    Ratings:
    +1,163 / 4
    Small theory about why Rouge looks the way he looks with the new information.

Rouge absorbed Sting's White Dragon Slayer Magic, and over time he started to develop physical characteristics of the white dragon slayer himself, which is why he looks like he mixed with Sting. Maybe over time Natsu and Gajeel will start to develop physical characteristics of Laxus and Rouge. Just a small artistic theory, it isn't related to the plot at all.

Also, final battle...
    F.Rouge vs Natsu and Gajeel
    White Shadow vs Lighting Flame and Iron Shadow
    or I don't know
    F.Rouge vs Gajeel and Rouge
    Either way:
    [​IMG]

However given the insight of what we now from the future, Rouge could kill Gajeel here.